Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 May 2014

And now....

So here we are, the first year of the course drawing to an end ( although no felt tips were harmed in the writing of this blog). It's been 3 months since me last 'blog', and that didn't get any comments, and I doubt very much if this will...
Time has flown by since we all started, and many things have changed. I am now teaching part time at the WEA, after weeks of no teaching practice, it all comes at once. I have my own group of students ( marvellous) and they've kept me on. I get to park in the staff car park ( small, but relevant to a Northern boy like me), and I realise now how much I enjoy teaching, despite the fact that it 'consumes' your life, time and sleep pattern, where I have the barmiest of ideas at equally barmy times of the night.
Other things have changed, and these things are best left without comment ( so no-'one can say I'm being slanderous), but as Noah once said, 'It never rains but it pours. Must buy an umbrella'. Or at least I think he said that.
So onwards to Term2, more assignments, stress and insomnia. After which, I'll be a free Man,,,,
Comments I wonder ??

2 comments:

  1. I hope that our blogs become more of a dialogue too Mark, do you read and comment on the others' blogs? It is time that we tried this online conversation idea, read, write, share!
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    Only now checking the blogs again and have seen your post.
    Well done on your placement. I look forward to Term 2 and most of all I am looking forward to graduation.

    ReplyDelete