Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

PowerPoint Ponderings

This is an example of my very first 'PowerPoint' presentation, which is from the session we did today. The slide shown is one of 4 that we had to develop around the theme of 'Me'. The slide tells of my Family history, and the different generations which have formed and defined it to this present day.
This session was interesting as it was another new learning curve for me, as with all the new things we have been taught on the ICT modules. I think that PowerPoint is a technology tool which you can either 'grasp' easily or not. I fall into the latter group, having never used it before. Some of  my Peers used it tonight with their Micro teaching sessions, and it looked very easy to use. This was impressive to an observer like myself.
However, for the moment I still liken it to swimming through treacle..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment