Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

In the Beginning......

This is my first 'ever' Blog,something which is so very new to me,after an even longer time away from the classroom! I have,however,discovered new skills within the IT environment which I never knew I was capable of,but have found myself adjusting to this new artificial world that surrounds everyone in the universe,probably as far away as Barnsley (If they could see me now,that little gang of mine). So come along for 'yonder ride' and we'll explore this new phenomenon together,by Jove yes....

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Video Bar. Admit it, you are very good at this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cristina,
    Thankyou soooo very much for the kind words ! To quote someone...' Self admission is very hard for Him who needs to admit unto Himself' (Confucius).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your video bar intrigued me so much that I worked out how to add video to my blog as well. So, thank you.
      I look forward to further 'adventures' blogging.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cristina,
    Thankyou for your recent comment. The first video is of Joyce Grenfell,a very talented Lady from many years ago (and a true genius!),and the second is a song from 1912,called 'When Father Papered the Parlour'. Its just something silly really...
    I hope you are well and enjoyed the sessions yesterday.

    ReplyDelete