Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2013

Microsoft Microisms

My home computer has a windows operating system, through which I can access such Microsoft applications as word processor, desktop and creating a document.
My experience stems from being self taught, over a period of years,  which began with my first Pc (a Commodore 64) progressing to my own mini laptop which is more than earning its keep at present !
 I am finding it a very valuable experience and equally as steep as learning curve, given it has been so very long since it all began....
NB ; I have yet to acquire the necessary skills to use PowerPoint within this course, yet it is a task I have to achieve in time memorium.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a Commodore 64 at the National Waterfront Museum the other day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us may remember these items but may not admit it....

    ReplyDelete