Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

The morning after the day before

Well its the new day after Monday's teaching sessions,and I was very relieved to get home,after a 15 hour day! Tuesday began nice and early as always,around 7am,and by 715 the washing machine was serving its sole purpose in life.Although I imagine my washing machine doesnt have a very exciting life... After the obligatory school run,off to the Gym,where I pay money every month to have the privilege of 'perspiring' in a different space.Nice. Home then to look at the current Assignment,which I'm not so daunted by now after a good night's kip.So just a quick 'blog' update before tackling this weeks ICT task.... Ttfn.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made it to the gym yet, but will do tomorrow. Good luck with the assignment
    ...Ttfn (I like that :))

    ReplyDelete