Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2013

Malevolent Mondays....

So here I am at the start of another week, and at the end of another Monday in Uni....
I thought I was doing so very well with the ICT skills but I fell at the first 'urdle today, and it made me feel disheartened somewhat. If you're like me and have never been to Uni, it's quite a challenge to get accustomed to this entire new way of life, and to learn all these new skills.
Its not the teaching that scares me witless, but the failing of the course when you know so many of one's family n friends are rooting for you ( even those back Oop North).
I dare say this feeling is quite normal for us 'students' and so I 'opes to bounce back like the eponymous Tigger....

Quote of the week ; " In a world full of extraordinary people I'm glad I met you ".

6 comments:

  1. We're all rooting for you too Mark. Enjoy the 'tutorial' week and see you back for Magical Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonty
      Thanks for your kind comment. You enjoy the week orf too....

      Delete
  2. Hang on in their mate! We will all have our ups and downs. Make sure you have a good week away. I have met some Oop North Tiggers in my time, and I have the scars to show for it ! see you soon take care Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Murphy,
      Many thanks for your kind reply...nice to know I've made some newest friends
      See you soon....

      Delete
  3. Hey Mark I really know how you feel, I was a mature student too. It's even harder for you guys as you have already completed a days work before you arrive, I really admire you. You are doing well, very well in fact, you are very hard on yourself though, I'm so sorry you are feeling despondent, I missed the Northern humour on Monday night! I will try my best to make it more fun next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Glad you seem to be keeping up the enthusiasm and posting. Chiming in on what has been said we’re all going to have ups and downs- you’re not alone in that. We’re around to encourage and help each other and. Also I think Sarah Millican is fab so envious of that.

    ReplyDelete